2007年6月10日 星期日

The Cafe Cino at Hilton Hotel

Been a bored week o spent, finally stepped to Saturday. I have spent my weekday with online at home or sleeping or packing for my new house. That was such a sucking days that I ever have in my life after I resigned as a tutor. I planned leave for Kuching for new life and enhance my knowledge after this. This is just a short rest period for me to refill energy and recharging myself.

Noon, Hui Ling called for hang out but I refused for her invitation but noon again I called Queen for fetches us going out. We went for dinner at West Wood. (Actually only Hui Ling took her dinner there at where me and Queen have already taken our dinner at home.) West Wood, a Kuching’s quite famous steak shop which located at Central Road, there always full with customer either weekdays or weekends. As for me, that is quite not acceptable and nice as what I thought. There are quite lots of mosquitoes since surrounding by a tree planting area and the environment is quite noisy. As for me, the service considered ok but I won’t choice that place for my gathering with friends because it is too noisy. That is family gather place but not for friends gather place!

There after we planned go the Secret Recipes for trying the nicely cheese cake but there was full so we then changed for the Café Cino at the Hilton Hotel. Hilton Hotel is a quite famous hotel in the world, so the environment here is quite different from outside. The light here is smooth but and environment is clean. The waitresses are friendly and smiley. Besides order their special branded drink Tiramisu Mocha, we had also ordered some different favour cheese cake for trying. Hui Ling ordered the traditional cheese cake, I have chosen Chocolate Hazel Cheese Cake and Queen had chooses the Blueberry Cheese Cake.

The special drink at Cafe Cino, the Tiramisu Mocha. Is nice!

The Tiramisu Mocha is nice, not as thick as the mocha but the smell is great and not bitter at all. My chocolate cheese cake is has a thick chocolate smell and felt like eating chocolate when I was taking it. The traditional cheese cake is just as normal as what outside but it is not as sweet as some cheese cake in some bakery. The Blueberry on Queen’s cheese cake is lots! I have stolen some while she didn’t realise. ;-p

The yummy blueberry cheese cake and chocolate hazel nut cheese cake!!!

Finally, Queen can has her cheese cake.


So sayang... I don't want finished it faster...



Hui Ling: Aiya, Ah Queen you should like me ma. A big spoon throw in mouth!

As the end here, the price of the cheese cake and drink there not really expensive as what you thought. A piece of cheese cake and cup of tiramisu mocha have just cost me sixteen dollars only. It is worth for me since the environment here is nicely. I also had met an old friend Jesselina there. Thought she was attending party there since she wearing nicely but instead she is working there. She is a quite intelligent lady that pretty and smooth spoken. She also our class’s top student and been working as at the Kuching Mederka Palace Hotel. As the final, the Café Cino also selling some nice chocolates but I didn’t try. I will go and try again.

沒有留言: