2007年8月6日 星期一

Singapore Wild Wild Wet


This is another nice place that I gonna intro. Wild Wild Wet, located at Pasir Ris which is the west part for Singapore. (I have to mention here, this some parts at this area lately have been black listed as dengue area since. However, there still quite lots of people come here.

Wild Wild Wet is a water playground, something like the Sunway Lagoon at Malaysia. Full with fun and nice. Lots of tourist been attracted here.

Saturday morning, me and Wei Kiat were decided to visit there. We took MRT from Bedok to Pasir Ris, then furthered by using bus. There are few games there, include Ular-lah, waterwork, shiok river, slide up, tsunami, Jacuzzi and skyrider.

Ular-lah, is using a raft and slide down. It is very fun and enjoy. You may have a slide with friends and there is a camera shot when the way you sliding down. With 7.90 SGD, you may a piece of photo as your memory recall souvenir.


Watework, hmm.. How should I describe it? The big pipes that can let you slide down? That is the most suitable sentence that I able to use with by poor English. One is open one with a half pipe and another one is fully dark. On other hand, you are slide down in dark. I was really scared and worry when Wei Kiat ask me to slide with him. I was worried will I stuck inside the pipe or fall in any accident during the way I sliding down since my body is big. Luckily, until the end of the game, I still safe.

( Wei Kiat was cold since there was raining suddenly.)

If you are really scare with those exiting playground, you may take a breath by floating yourself on the Shiok River. Shiok River, with the length of 335 meters skirts the perimeter of the few part of Wild Wild Wet. The most enjoy part that most of people like.

If you think the above parts that I mentioned are to boring for you, you may took another quite exciting part which called Slide Up. Slide up, is using a raft and slide at a “U” shape place.

Another part that I feel is quite ok is the Tsunami, it designed according to the Tsunami. At this part you may enjoy how the Tsunami feeling is. Of course, the wave comes up is no as big as the real tsunami or as dangerous as the real tsunami. So you have not worry about the tsunami will cause you to dangerous.

( Look at my face, am I look excited? So you may image how it fun Wild Wild Wet are.)

After a tired fun, why don’t you come to Jacuzzi. It uses the fluid jets to rub and ease the kinks in your muscle. Sure you will feel relax after that. If you wanna have a great sight seeing on the scene of Wild Wild Wet, you may take a skyrider which cycling on the sky.

Through my poor English, you might can’t sense the fun and great of Wild Wild Wet. If there is a chance for you to come to Singapore, just go and visit. With 12.9SGD, you can have a great and enjoy day at there.

1 則留言:

Horny Ang Moh 提到...

Aiyah! Just post all all the wet picture then ur reader will know how much fun u r having loh! Have a nice day!