2007年5月9日 星期三

catch fish at seaside


(dad is carrying the net and walk to the sea)

This year’s Wesak Day was dropped same day with Labour Day. Thus my schedule was full with activities. Have been visited to my mother’s village at day time and follow the Wesak Celebration Procession at night.

Here by, talk about the day time activity.

I was woke up before 4am to helping my mother and we start our journey at 5am and followed by my mother’s sister since her useless daughter in-law still under decision to going out or not and we stopped at Petanak market for buying some food.. The whole journey took us over than one and half an hour. If you are able to catch up the ferry promptly, you may reach there less than half an hour.

We reached there before 7 am as my uncle (I called him as QQ) and his wife (my Q May) has woke up but my cousins were still dating with Mr Chou Kong. Of course, I had never left out a chance for them to further them to sleep longer. I shouted loudly to awake them. (Think it back I feel like I’m a bit cruel..)

Time passed quickly, and the members coming were getting more and more. My other cousins were back and followed by my dad’s brother and his friends. The latest were my aunt’s son and his family. (include her bitch daughter in law). The bitch has did something that made us mad at her. But since I have to arrange my story in chronological type, so I have to sharing later.

(the village lad look: thanks my aunt for let me taken this picture)

We were planned to catching fish with my cousin hubby. Therefore we got a set of net and going to coast. The sky in that day’s morning has created a nice scene. Thus I have taken some picture as a memory.

Hey, you must be thought that catching fish is as easy as like drinking water right? But in fact it is not as easy as what you thought. It’s also required some skill! Each of the net corner side must be handle and tight to a wood or bamboo and one of the side handler must swimming to the sea side which sometimes will as deep as until your neck or deeper than that. Then we have to create a U shape so that can surround the fishes and then two side walk slowly to the shallower side. We have gained nothing at the first round by got lots of rubbish. However, dad had never given up and they decided for second round. But I have gone back for shower and prepare to teach my cousin how to make a Siew Mai.

The moment we were making the Siew Mai, the bitch were reached, she attempt to help but he just simply wrap the skin and has made our process even slower. She said she don’t know how to wrap the Siew Mai and all simply threw on the plate. Thus we have to re-shaped the Siew Mai and arrange well again. May Na and Lily (my cousins) were very ma with what she did. They were keep complaint to me when we were in the kitchen and we have given her a name as Educational Minister as she is a teacher that only acting well in front of people but instead she treat the family worse at home.

At the noon, we were rest in front my QQ house by enjoying some watermelon and fresh coconut. By around 4, we were left and going home

(how is this picture look, nice or not? It full of peace)

(look nice the scene at the coast sometimes)

As a conclusion, the wide coast has getting smaller and smaller year by year. Years ago, we have so walk over than a kilometre from my QQ house to the coats but now it just around 200 meters from there. The sea has corroded the coast day by day caused by human keep excavated for sand. May be a day, our continents will all gone corroded by water. Dear human, please take care of our natural earth.

(the coast have been corroded by sea)

沒有留言: