2007年7月25日 星期三

Anything & Whatever

Ever taken Anything or Whatever? If you never been Singapore sure you will not understand what I meant? Or may be you will think I had become crazy already.

When I was in Malaysia, I never know there are such things existing in the market. Guessed what are they? They are actually types of drinks.

Anything is the carbonated drink while Whatever is non-carbonated drink. You must be curious, why they have such weird name? The answer is, you won’t know what favor will be inside there until you open it. These drinks were manufactured by the Singapore Heng Sheng Corporate Pte Ltd. I quite like their skill, they are quite creative. Customer will keep guessing what the favor they have bought till they open the drink. The favor might be cream-soda, cola, sarsi, orange and so on.


Never try? Come and have a try, “Any taste, for any thirst.”


沒有留言: