2007年7月19日 星期四

i'm down

What is the feeling when you realize that some body has taken your new room when you are not at home? Sad? Cry? Angry, or just silent?

My family has moved into new house last weekend, at begin, I was happy for them. Cause been waited for over twenty years, finally, we able move into a new house. However, there a matter that has made me feel really sad and disappointed. My master bedroom has taken by my brother!

I really feel disappointed with my parent, again and again they broke they promise to me while instead to my brother. When I was informed that he has taken my room I totally wooden there. Just less than a month I left for Singapore, and then all became changed. Why they do so to me? Parent has promised me to let me take the master bedroom since I was the eldest grandson and eldest son. Hereby, we have indirectly bind a contract. But when I was calling home days ago, I have known that my room was taken by my stupid brother.

Why?

WHY YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISED?

Why?

Is it I’m too easy to be BULLY? It is I have a great temper, not angry easily so I can be bully? Is it since I’m not at home, so they can take over my room since it is not yet belongs to me? Is it my brother threaten skill more effective to them?

I never have a great angry on my parent since I was secondary school. As for outsider, this is a good attitude because it shows me respect to my parent. But, who knows what the pay is behind instead? I have to let him all the great. When I was kid, I have to let him play the toys first, else once he cries I will be the first one being scold. Even going out, the frequency on bringing him out is higher and much more than bringing me out?

Even there happened the serious on couple years ago. I have got a new bed from my friend, and we were sharing bed that time. In order to show respect, I let him choose the side that he wants. He had choosing for few times and finally choose his side, however thereafter he changed his mind and wanted to take my side. I was tired and angry that time and defended few words for myself and shown out my right. He however threatens my mother then by want to suicide. My mom came and beg me for turn my side for him.

I was really angry. I wondered, is there anyone cares my feeling? Don’t they felt that they have acted unfair to me? They have spent 700 per month for him on studying a FUCKING course while I never ask too much from them. Even I asked a little more from them then I was said as wasting money by dad. Is that called FAIR?

Is that?


Dad and mum, you try to think it bad. Are you really treating us FAIRLY?


沒有留言: