2007年7月16日 星期一

I'm BACK again

Been freeze for weeks, finally I come back (This sentence sound like a movie that I ever watched.) I have never updated any blog since I stepped into Singapore. The main point was the idiot fucking modem. I been tried to online MANY times daily but I still failed to do it. I wonder, is the M1 modem only allows the owner to connect or what. Every times I continued after my friend, sure the modem disconnect. It makes me feel really SUCK!

However, finally I’m able to online by using this modem. I hope it won’t creates any problem to me, thank. Have u saw I’m sitting in front the computer and try to catch some idea for my blog. (the flash from the camera made me a dizzy now.. :-{

For my following blog, I’ll talk about my journey in Singapore. What have I did, where I have visited, and how is my life going on here. The story about the journey will not talk in chronological, it just depend on my mood and which part I wanna write first.

So, please REMEMBER to catch up my following blog and gimme some comment.

2 則留言:

Horny Ang Moh 提到...

Hallo! Ok I will watch out for ur up-date but pls post in english. My chinese is non-existing! Have a nice day.

匿名 提到...

MR.Kho we all miss u ar............